Kalms Care is nursing agency founded with the objective of helping health and social care providers with long and short-term staffing needs. Our vision is to assist in providing our service users with compassionate, competent and professional care. Kalms Care serves clients in England and Wales.
There is no substitute or compromise for nursing quality and to this end Kalms Care will provide exceptional nurses to your organisation often at short notice with flexibility and reliability to meet your needs. Each nurse is flexible, highly experienced in their area of expertise and are committed to bringing with them exceptional skills and passion.
Kalms Care’s mission is to contribute to the community by filling the need for healthcare contingent workforce. It will provide health and social care providers with a high-calibre healthcare staff available as and when needed.
Aims & Objectives Of Kalms Care Ltd
- To excel in providing a reliable and efficient service
- To provide qualified and unqualified nursing staff that are highly skilled
- To provide the highest quality of care that is person centred and cost effective
- To promote health and prevent worsening or injury
- To honour and preserve privacy, respect and dignity
- To maintain a healthy working relationship with social care providers as well as individuals
- To uphold the values and ethos of nursing
- To be able to offer ongoing training to staff on our books
To get started we would like to get an understanding of your requirements. We can arrange a free home, unit or hospital visit to discuss your needs.